[Translate to English:]
Our house looks back on a long tradition and history. The Walthierer family got the citizenship of Beilngrieß in the early 15th century. The family branched out over time. So that one could distinguish the individual descendants, each family was given a house name. Ours was created over 500 years ago, since the previous owner of this property was called Miller Philipp, this combination became “Millipp”.
The Romantic Hotel Butchery Inn "The Millipp" is now run by the 14th and 15th generations. The Walthierers have always been butchers and restaurateurs. They were also active in agriculture and forestry. From 1870 to 1920 they were also brewers.
The property is divided into different construction phases. The main house was built in 1458 with a Gothic-Franconian half-timbering. Subsequently, a transverse building with a vault (today's reception) was built in the middle of the 18th century. The brewery was also located here. Then the annex from 1911 was attached. The current butchery production building was erected in 1972 in place of agricultural stables. In 2003 and 2004, the buildings were renovated from a historical monument point of view and connected to each other with a medium-sized functional building that houses a stairwell with elevator shaft, cold rooms and sanitary facilities.